Happy day-after, day-after, day-after Christmas to you.
We're off for a walk and a visit to family today but I've been doing some mini-goal setting and thought I'd share it with you.
This is my second month of goal setting. I had fun doing this last month and it helped me concentrate on making December more productive and happy. I've deliberately kept it shorter than last month as I believe January is a month to be kind to yourself. Also, my word/theme for the year is focus and I need to keep my lists more manageable in order to hopefully achieve more.
January always feels like a long and dreary month to me but I'm determined to make it a happy month and a good start to 2013. Here's my list:
1. Set up my home office space in our bedroom. New desk is on its way.
2. Spend less on groceries and keep up spending diary on a daily basis.
3. Buy a good pair of evening/smart day-wear black trousers.
4. Cook at least one recipe from new cookbook The Little Paris Kitchen.
5. Declutter wardrobe post Project 333. Donate excess to charity.
6. Book a music/festival/comedy event for the summer.
7. Plan mine and youngest son's birthdays (February).