Yesterday was 12.12.12
A rare and supposedly lucky date.
And its only 12 more sleeps 'til Christmas - eeps!
This year's quickly drawing to a close... It's got me thinking about my twelve great things of 2012. Here they are.
1. Selling our house in January.
2. Hubby's 50th birthday bash in March with a barrel of beer in 'The Queen's Shed' (our emptied garden shed).
3. Holiday in Devon at Easter.
4. Moving into our new house in June.
5. Celebrating the Jubilee in our new house
6. Our 20th wedding anniversary in July – staying at a boutique hotel, cocktails and a curry.
7. The Olympics
8. Summer holiday in Burgundy, France.
9. The Paralympics
10. Starting this blog at the end of September.
11. Nights out: Ed Sheeran, The Tempest at the RSC theatre in Stratford, Kevin Bridges, Starfall and several meals out.
12. Health, happiness, family and friends.
Is it too early for an end of year round-up?
I hope not.
What are your 12 great things of 2012?
Please share xo