Does your house resemble a post Christmas apocalypse?
Are you ready to make your home lovely again?
Need a psychological boost?
Are you ready to live a more minimalistic lifestyle?
Tried decluttering before but given up?
Fed up with always tidying up?
It's never too late to live a less congested life.
Follow my new series
Making Room (decluttering room by room)
In this series you'll
- Find motivation you've never had before
- Be able to make your own rules
- Work within set time limits and get fast results
- Have fun rewarding yourself
- Save money in the future as you discover you can live well with less
- Enjoy organising your new space and living in it
- Have an easier to maintain home as an end result
In the next few months I'll be focusing on tackling one room at a time in order to rein in the clutter that's built up since we downsized seven months ago.
Join me tomorrow with part one: Decluttering Your Kitchen.
And in the meantime here's two decluttering posts to get you in the mood.
Get Rid of the Big Stuff First
Give a Little