March 2013 Goals
I'm looking forward to March. Are you?
Longer, lighter days make it a great month to be lured into action.
I'm making my goals list just a little longer this month... I hope I can do it.
I've discovered setting mini-goals month by month helps to motivate me and there's no shame in not achieving them all.
1. Post about bedroom decluttering on my Making Room series.
2. Plan a simple garden makeover. The main thing will be to get rid of the small lawn and be lawn free – no more mowing for us. More time to chill - yay!
3. Ebay/sell some items to fund our garden makeover.
4. Have a digital declutter – my phone/laptop/camera all need a good edit.
5. Spend less than last month on groceries. I need to continue to use my spending diary and spend more time menu planning simple meals.
6. Plan our son's 18th birthday in April.
7. Select items for my next attempt at Project 333 towards the end of the month.
8. We will also be going on holiday over Easter and I'm planning to pack my lightest wardrobe to date.
9. Hubs has requested a low-key birthday but with a 'show-stopper' cake. Is he winding me up?
No pressure then – I suppose I'd better get baking.
What are your hopes/plans for March? Please share.