I was on holiday at the end of March when I would normally have written my April mini goals so I am posting some spring goals instead in the same fashion as Laura at Move To Portugal. My goals are linked to health and are inspired by some motivational words and photos I saw on Howies site. This is a great site and blog to check out as they not only promote active clothing that has a low impact on the environment but they have an enviable chilled attitude to work and play.
Here my goals to hopefully lead to new healthy habits.
- Get moving – ideally regular running again but at least several walks a week
- No more diet coke – have given this up since Lent and can hopefully live without it now
- Less alcohol – more drink free days needed
- Healthier desserts – I'm looking to buy and use more fruit
- Eat more yoghurt – good for weight control and protecting the immune system
- Less caffeine – this is something which in excess negatively affects my sleep and mood
- Switch off laptop at least an hour before bedtime – not easy as I write many of my posts in the evening , but I will try
- Floss teeth – a perpetual promise to my dentist
- Pace rather than race – plan my days better and focus on the main tasks required so that I am not always chasing deadlines
- Eat more vegetarian meals – for nutrition and to save money
- Take a multvitamin supplement and cod liver oil capsules – we have had too many coughs and colds this winter and my Mum swears by this combination
As always I will let you know how I get on.
Have you got any health goals? Do you take any supplements?