If you do spend time online this weekend here's a few links that I've enjoyed and found useful this week.
- 15 Signs You Are Too Busy And Should Stop from Lifehack
- Good advice from Unstuck: How to escape the busyness trap
- Time to put away those paint charts this weekend and Work on your relationship, not your house from The Guardian
- Humble Homes is great for small space living ideas. My current favourite has to be this recently refurbished small Japanese town house. I love the couple's eclectic mix of furniture, their balance between stuff and space and how the house has been opened up.
- I recently cut my own hair and It saved me unnecessary time in the hairdressers as well as money. First of all I trimmed my fringe using this tutorial from A Cup Of Jo. Feeling more confident I then felt inspired to trim my bob. I found this vlog tutorial from Daisily to be the best even though there were no verbal instructions.
With these, I wish you a refreshing Easter break xo