Hiya! Here's my pick from this week's online adventuring. Today's selection includes a new UK blogger writing about decluttering, some beautiful images and some style inspiration from ordinary (but uber cool) women.
I hope these links inspire you. I'll be back over the weekend with news of our Peak District mini break and then next week it's time to start afresh with my new project. Thanks for all your feedback. It's good to hear what you're interested in reading.
- STAGES OF MINIMALISM: DE-CLUTTERING AND PERFECTIONISM by Small Storage
- Mom Style (5 More Friday Confessions) by this mom's gonna snap!I love Jaana's style and smile. I found her via her slot as a guest blogger on Unfancy (also worth a swoon although Caroline is currently taking a blogging break).
- Let us meet each other with a smile - so beautiful
- Down to the wood where the blue-bells grow gorgeous photos from Annie Spratt via Folkings
- little things add up from une femme d'un certain âge (ideas to simplify your life and reduce your stress levels plus great style ideas).
Right, I'm off to trim my mum's hair (second time, I can't be too bad).
Have a lovely weekend xo