Foxgloves herald this week's happy links. They seem to be everywhere this summer and I can't take my eyes off their bold beauty. How perfect that nature hustles our attention away from our to-do list, our computer screens and our crowded minds.
Here are this week's finds - posts I've enjoyed reading and will happily re-read.
- 3 Tips for (Actually) Carving Out Personal Time in Your Busy Schedule by Lily Harman via The Muse.
- Are you too nice for your own good? by Unstuck.
- How to do less but get more by Shaa Wasmund via The Pool.
- An Eclectic Home In Bristol by Design Sponge. It's lovely to see a little more of UK blogger Lou Archell's home who I've been following since I first discovered blogs.
- The Year I Embraced Minimalism and Completed a Yearlong Shopping Ban by Blonde on a Budget. Cait's inspiring story plus feedback from her readers who joined in. Could you shop for just necessities for a whole year? I don't shop for 'wants' much these days but how would I feel if I committed myself to a year's shopping ban? What would I learn?
I hope you enjoy them. Have a great weekend xo