- the only (ayurvedic) sleep advice you need to follow from Sarah Wilson. The benefits of sticking to a prescribed bed time each night.
- A shed of one's own: how women are reclaiming the garden via The Guardian. A peek inside the sheds of some female entrepreneurs. I'd love a visit to Laura's Lodge beauty salon in Glastonbury, how about you?
- winter clutter by Practising Simplicity. Jodi describes her preparations for the new season and encourages us to embrace new routines.
- What does eating well actually mean? by Anna Jones via The Pool. Anna shares her pragmatic views on eating well and also a great resource - scroll down to the bottom of her post for a fabulous pick n mix salad chart. No excuses for boring salads now!
- My Houzz: Stylish Small Space Living on a Barge Awash with Smart Ideas via Houzz. Looking at this beautifully simple boat brings me instant calm.
I hope you enjoy these reads. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about A Year of Less Spending. I'm delighted to hear that I'm not alone in wanting to step back from mindless consuming. I'll update you soon xo