Each week I like to share wonderful resources and reads to inspire simplicity, mindfulness and living well on less.
- How to wash your hair with flour by Simonetta Wenkert via The Pool. I'll be trying a rice flour paste this week as an alternative to shampoo.
- Miss Minimalist was back this week with a post about her bathroom makeover, My Minimalist Bathroom Makeover. I much prefer the cleared space to the storage units she removed. Reading Miss Minimalist always brings me joy. Thank you Francine.
- On the subject of bathrooms, The Best Looking Ways to Serve Up & Share Toilet Paper by Apartment Therapy is fun.
- In an excellent post by Leo at Zen Habits he points out that the real point of habit change is self learning. Habit Relapse: What To Do If You Fall From Your Diet Or Good Habits.
- There were two minimalist wardrobe posts that inspired me this week. I found it interesting to read that Courtney Carver dresses in neutral colours and Laura from minimalism, travel and budgets has mastered the art of a small but stylish minimalist all seasons wardrobe. Both Courtney and Laura give example of how to replace and update items in a small wardrobe.
- This week's links would not be complete without mentioning Nadiya, the most popular Bake Off winner to date. Relive some classic Nadiya moments via The Telegraph, Great British Bake Off: our favourite Nadiya quotes. However, my favourite moment was in the final when Nadiya quipped Paul's "Happy Nadiya?" with, "Yeah. Yeah. Happy Paul?" A winning response.
With these, have a good weekend.