Each week I like to share wonderful reads and resources to inspire simplicity, mindfulness and living well on less.
- Thinking of buying a spiralizer? Think again. Here's a great way to create beautiful strips of vegetables as recommended by cook Anna Jones: For Anyone Thinking of Buying a Spiralizer from The Women's Room. I'm all for reducing the number of kitchen gadgets.
- Longing for a good book to curl up with on these darker nights? Try Longer books for longer nights by Bookends for inspiration.
- For Archers fans (a long running British radio soap opera) why The Archers must hold onto villainous Rob by Gillian Reynolds via The Telegraph. Good to know I'm not alone in feeling deep wrath for this weasel.
- This Dutch farmhouse featured on Decor8 is light, calming and stylish. Look out for the simple monochrome wardrobe.
- This week I was interviewed for BBC Radio 4's You and Yours. Listen to me taking reporter Bob Walker around our pared back home. The feature about decluttering starts about 26 minutes in if you don't want to listen to the whole episode.
- The Key to Living in the Moment by Marco Laberge at Toward Minimalism reminds us to embrace the present moment and to be mindful of why and when we seek solace 'in the clouds.'
Thank you reading these links. It's great to hear that you enjoy them.
We had a lovely week in Cornwall. When the photos are edited I'll be back with my holiday post.
Enjoy your weekend xo