Every week I like to share wonderful reads and resources to inspire simplicity, mindfulness and living well on less.
- Some simple and not so simple Christmas decorations to make at home from Lucy at Lulastic. Scroll down to the walnut reindeers - my favourite!
- Have You Ever Thought of Quitting the Rat Race? Read about Yves' extreme downshifting story and watch it on video here. The golden handcuffs scenario that so many of us get sucked into - all from Mat and Danielle at Exploring Alternatives.
- From A Thrifty Mrs: Baileys vs Aldi and Lidl Alternatives. I'm going to sample the winning tipple. Simple decadence in a glass...
- Something to read makes a wonderful Christmas gift and there's a book for everyone in this magnificent (9 page) list: Waterstones' Paperbacks of the Year.
- 12 Clutter-Free Christmas Gift Ideas from Candy Pop blog.
- A beginners guide to cashback websites from Faith at Much More With Less. This is something I'd like to try.
- I don't think I'll be reading his book, Empathy, but I found this goop interview with Roman Krznaric thought provoking. How we, as innate empathetic beings, can affect climate change and improve our connections with other cultures, strangers and even our families! You might have to read it twice - I did!
- The Northern Lights from Rusty Duck. Stunning images which are part of a series of posts from Jessica's travels to Norway. This is why I read blogs.
Thank you for visiting. Have a lovely read.