Every week I like to share wonderful reads and resources to inspire simplicity, mindfulness and living well on less.
- 12 days of Christmas super food by Laura Matthews at Jamie Oliver. More sprouts please...
- Now this is small (far too small for my family) but the taps and floor are perfect: Most stylish, small home tour you've ever seen from Passion Shake.
- A gift of a short story delightfully illustrated, Harper Lee: My Christmas in New York via The Guardian.
- This is a beautiful post (and site) from Belinda at Wild Acre, hedgerows in winter.
- 'Choose your influencers carefully... Planning a simple life is like writing a love letter to yourself.' Wise words from Rhonda at Down to Earth in her post, Grace and Splendid Simplicity. The poem is worth a read alone.
- 'What will I be glad to have done?' When You want to Live Without Regrets by Melissa Camara Wilkins.
With these enjoy your weekend.