Every week I like to share wonderful reads and resources to inspire simplicity, mindfulness and living well on less.
- How to Make the Most of Staying In This January and February. Some positive and indulgent ideas for hunkering down (and beautiful images too) from Houzz.
- This beautiful letter from mum who died will make you laugh (and cry) via Good Housekeeping.
- I like the idea of progress rather than perfection - How to get More Energy: 8 New Secrets Backed by Research from Barking Up The Wrong Tree.
- A no-plastics pledge from Anna Hart via The Telegraph, Why Dry January should be about giving up bottled water.
- A delicious vegetarian feast on a plate, Harissa Carrots with Fennel and Lentils, by Sarah at My New Roots.
- Marie Kondo Shares Her Happy Life Secrets via Red Magazine. I might have to add tidying my sock drawer to my staying in list!
- "An amazing life. An amazing career." Elton John remembers David Bowie via The Huffington Post.
Image source unknown. I offer it in gratitude to a musical and creative hero.
Have a great weekend.