- 5 Simple (But Powerful) Tools For Fighting Stress by Chris Kesser. I think number 3 is a useful tool. I don't know where I found this site but I'm glad I did. I like Chris' holistic approach to health.
- From Country Living, How to take your porridge recipe to the next level. I'm getting through a lot of cinnamon this week, it's so warming on cold mornings.I don't know about savoury porridge though...
- Small changes for our young people, What if Schools Taught Kindness? via Greater Good.
- This blog because I couldn't choose one sassy post over another.
- The self-help books that aren't just for January by Kat Brown via The Pool.
- Dear Younger Self, by Miss Minimalist.
- The Small Flat that's Big on Romance via Homify.
- Pretty pics of The Book Barge but you'll have to buy this month's Country Living. Yes, I indulged.
- Why Legumes are the New Meat via Khoollect. Healthy. Tick. Budget friendly. Tick.
I think I've ticked enough boxes. Happy Friday!