A few links to inspire you this weekend. I hope you have a lovely weekend.
- Simple tips to help you with streamlining your wardrobe from Courtney Carver.
- The Subjectivity of Time by Colin Wright.
- Plan a Date by Chantelle at Fat Mum Slim.
- Some interesting thoughts on mindfulness and money via Headspace.
- Refreshing honesty from Fearne Cotton on dealing with depression. She mentions being influenced by Gerad Kite's 'inner pendulum'. I found Kite's book Everything You Need You Have heavy-going but I'm tempted to read Fearne's book, Happy: Finding Joy in Every Day and Letting Go of Perfect.
- Sweet Potato Noodles with Satay Sauce via Rosalilium. Time to dust off that spiraliser.
- 50 (yes 50) ways to minimise food waste by Can't Swing a Cat. I like the idea of sharing dishes at restaurants and sharing cake is one of my favourite regular habits.
- Finally, meet Dawn and her tiny house. Such a cool woman with interesting views on living a life with more freedom. Thank you Exploring Alternatives.
I've been editing my wayward wardrobe this week. I'll be back soon with a minimalist wardrobe update.
Be happy xo