14.4.17

47. Happy Friday Links



I don't know about you, but I'm really enjoying spring and this late Easter with its lengthening daylight hours. Everything feels fresh and new - like January again (only brighter and cheerier) - as if we've been given another chance to form new habits and retry our to-do lists of self-improvement. I didn't succeed with any new year resolutions, but I could do with a second chance... how about you? Roll-over January, April's temperature's rising (God bless you, Chuck Berry). So, let's start afresh with a few links to inspire small steps (or strides) along the simplicity path this Easter. Have a lovely weekend xo


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Lovely to see you back with the links and London photos. The Paris microflat made me feel very nostalgic for all the small spaces when I lived there as an au pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so inspired by the video of that Parisian flat! I watched it with Bella and she was fascinated too. Excellent use of storage - I like the way they compared it to living on a boat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the links had something to motivate Claire but the Parisian flat was exceptionally good!
    I understand how you feel about your son going away for a year to the other side of the world - my daughter went to England for a year after she had completed her internship and worked at a number of hospitals as a locum. Thank goodness for Skype!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan, the flat is cute isn't it and yes, all set up to Skype!

      Delete
  4. I will never be as minimalist as you, Claire, but I enjoy seeing you back again. I will have a look at some of those links, too. Did you tie those muscari in bundles before putting them into the glass vase/drinking vessel? They look lovely. Ours are now over for another year, but our tulips are gorgeous.
    Margaret P
    www.margaretpowling.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS Have just watched the video of the micro flat in Paris - it's lovely! Mind you, I'd have made a proper cover for the bed so that it looked less bed-like during the day, but other than that, a gem of storage ingenuity!
    Margaret P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou for the including me! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving your comments. Keep in touch xo

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig