14.10.12

Sharing























Our sharing platter for 6 served last night when we had family round. Followed by a roast pork dinner, Cornish ice-cream with forests fruits and ginger cookies and cheese and biscuits ... simply yummy.


























Talking of sharing, I must explain why I have reposted 'Just a little goes a long way' (originally posted 1st October). Being a little bit over enthusiastic in the editing department I somehow lost the whole post. Since it was all about our second hand kitchen table (and it was a popular post) I thought I'd give it a relaunch. Doesn't she look lovely all dressed for dinner? 



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I did think I recognised it, but thought it was another blogger who had also been lucky enough to have a piece of history upon which they eat their meals.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving your comments. Keep in touch xo

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig