27.11.12

52 Weeks of Happy (9/52)























Hello. Another week of happy - I'm losing track of which number we're on, they're rolling by so fast!

A week of treats here...


♥ A Christmas random act of kindness - two glittery cupcakes offered to me FOR FREE today in a small independent shopping outlet village (just went for coffee). I took them home for the boys after school.

♥ Night out with hubby and eldest son - a present for hubby's special birthday (in March). Comedy is so popular at the moment you have to book months/years in advance.
♥ Weekend cups of tea. We ran out of milk Saturday morning. DISASTER. We drank peppermint tea but it wasn't quite the same...
♥ Sharing carrot cake with hubby - romantic and calorie saving (kind of).

I do feel blessed - especially with all the flooding this week.

Hope you all have a happy week xo


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Lovely to read about some of your happy times this week. Appreciating time with family and friends is key for my happiness too. I am not familiar with Kevin Bridges - is he on any TV shows? Must confess to not watching so much these days! Love, Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a Scottish (Glaswegian) rising comedian - only about 26 so you probably wouldn't have heard of him. The gig was sold out so he's doing all right. I don't watch him on TV but my son & hubby do - I enjoyed his live show though :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your sweet comment! I've never seen glittery cupcakes before :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely happies ... Kevin Bridges is very funny ... and free glittery cupcakes ... how kind ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. One post, two cakes! Yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tea and cake always make me happy. But free cake - ace! Especially when they are covered in glitter! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fine way of explaining, and good paragraph to obtain information about my presentation subject matter, which i am going to convey in school.


    Feel free to visit my web-site: Nike Air Max 90 VT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving your comments. Keep in touch xo

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig