1.12.12

December Goals


I FEEL SO EXCITED that December is here. It's such a special month and I want to make the most of it. 

So... I thought I'd publish my first goals list - I know lots of you already do this. I had fun putting it together and hopefully it will help me focus on making December more productive and happier.

Here's my list:

1. Choose a word/theme for 2013. 

2. Make a word collage for 2013 inspired by Laura and Niki.

3. Take part in Project 333 for a month.

4. Don't gain any weight this Christmas: Lose 5lbs then gain 5lbs!

5. Have a date night with hubby.

6. Go to a folk concert (carols, dancing and a Mummers Play).

7. See The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey with my youngest son.

8. Drink sherry :)

9.
 Go for a long walk.

10. Spend some quality time with my Mum.

I like my list. It's quite long, but I don't mind if I don't achieve all of this - just a few things would be nice.

Btw... if you haven't noticed I've updated my simple pleasures list on my sidebar and given my owl a little Santa hat 


What are your goals/hopes for December? Please share.


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. You've got me inspired! I'm with you on the weight and the date night. Oh, and I love Christmas carols too. I get pretty cynical about the holidays, but they still make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be interested to hear how you get on with project 333, I sounds as if 33 items is not very many, but I can see that with fewer items you would possibly enable one to buy better quality ones in the future.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you list. Good luck with project 333 and here's to an amazing December.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks & Happy December too:) Will post about project 333 later this week.

      Delete
  4. I like your list - I am sure you will get through a few of those!

    My goals are to enjoy the month and not get too bogged down by to-do lists. And I MUST finish my homemade gifts. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a natural list maker but I think I'm going to have to rely on them this month!

      Delete
  5. That is a lovely list ... lots of spending quality time with family and loved ones ... really what the season is all about ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im excited about Dec too! I love your list, look forward to seeing how you get on with project 333. Great simple pleasures too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of your December list, it's a great way to focus the mind on what's important, in amongst all the madness of the lead up to Christmas. I hope you get to do all of them! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suzie and nice to meet you. I'll be catching up with your blog now I've discovered it xo

      Delete

Thanks for reading and leaving your comments. Keep in touch xo

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig