10.5.13

Eat, drink and be happy...
































Mmm...  my latest obsession, Chocolate Guinness cake. My favourite café has been stocking this recently and I have succumbed to it on my last two visits. I haven't been able to take a photo as total concentration is required to absorb its deep and magical flavours. 

This weekend I am going to bake Gizzi's version and hopefully get a photo of it. I shall drink it with peppermint tea and be very happy.

Have a great weekend xo

image


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. My friend makes Nigellas version of this and it is TDF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspired by you I have started gutting my wardrobe...charity bagging most but selling the nicest things in a dress agency. Picked up my first money today! Thank you! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, so pleased. I hope you enjoy your decluttered wardrobe xo

      Delete
  3. I made one and found it very rich, but so yummy, I used the Donna Hay cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a recipe for chocolate guinness cake from the Hummingbird Cake Days book. It's amazing, one of the best chocolate cakes I've ever tasted. You've reminded me I must make it again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks a wonderful cake I will look forward to hearing how you got on making it.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good combination! Yum x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and leaving your comments. Keep in touch xo

BLOGGER THEME CREATED BY pipdig