Luckily I've found some great inspiration for slowing down including a new blog, which I'm really excited to share with you. Escape, enjoy and don't forget to let me know your favourites.
- three steps to a simple home by Practising Simplicity.
- Savvy Spender: Using a Cash Budget for Fun, Frivolity & Freedom by The Laughing Medusa.
- Exploring Alternatives is a delightful minimalist blog that I've just discovered. Danielle and Mat are a Canadian couple honing a simple lifestyle as they work and travel in their camper van. Their latest post Should I Plan for Retirement? questions the whole idea of working and waiting until we're 65 to start enjoying life. I've spent a lot of time watching their videos too.
- Are you an eco worrier? via Ikea Family Live.
- Recovery For Runners. Great advice for staying healthy if you're a runner from Eat and Think.
- Refreshing ideas for creating a Morning Routine by Light by Coco.
Thank you for reading, commenting and following this week. Have a lovely weekend xo