- Kitchenalia ~ have only what you need by Jess from The Cabinet Maker's Love Tale. It's good to start gently... with a declutter... in a very pretty kitchen.
- 10 Ways to Be Happy When Alone by Annette Bette Kellow at The Huffington Post. These tips may come in handy when I head out for coffee alone next week.
- How to avoid falling into the judgement trap via Unstuck. How to 'sidestep judgement on a way to a better you'.
- A Rich Man Took His Son To See What It Is Like To Be Poor, And This Is What Happened via Off Grid Quest. Thanks to Janet from The Gardener's Cottage for sharing this link earlier in the week.
- On mind body green I Moved Into A Tiny Space With No Running Water, Toilet Or Fridge & I'm Happier Than Ever. Mat and Danielle's story (I mentioned their blog Exploring Alternatives on a recent links post) is worth a read especially as they acknowledge that minimalism allows you to choose what your 'less' is and that it's OK to keep possessions that add value to your life. Such sensible advice. It's all about choosing your own level of minimalism.
Interesting, eh? Thank you for taking time this week to read, comment and follow my path to just a little less. Have a good weekend xo