Every week I like to share wonderful reads and resources to inspire simplicity, mindfulness and living well on less.
- Minimalist Wardrobe: Slow Fashion. Francine Jay on second hand clothing and custom made clothes. A lively debate in the comments section too.
- I often wonder how Instagram fits in with a slower, minimalist lifestyle and then I discover MIss Minimalist has an account and I feel better.
- With Thanksgiving feasting yesterday and Christmas fare to look forward to, Could eating for pleasure be the best diet plan? I hope those who celebrated had a restful Thanksgiving.
- Leo from Zen Habits on desires, "...being happy with the enough-ness for now." How to Want Very Little.
- Why You Should Still Keep a Few Sentimental Items by Marco Laberge at Toward Minimalism.
- Fran from The Simplicity Journey on Gift Giving - Why I am taking a mindful approach.
- Lauren made me giggle with her classifications of negative friendships. You must read about the 'joy-hoover' and the 'hairdryer'. We all know people like this, I'm sure. From Lauren Laverne's blog at The Pool: The six types of friends you don't need.
- I'm dreaming of a caramel salted Christmas and I think this recipe from Chantelle at Fat Mum Slim might just be my golden ticket.
- Yay to sparkle for mature skins: Top Tips From A Bobbi Brown Make-Up Artist by Elizabeth at Rosalilium.
- Let's dream: Modern Vintage on the Norfolk Coast from Coast Magazine.
A bumper crop of links to wish you a peaceful weekend.