52 Weeks of Happy (10/52)
Hello there. This week's happies for me:
1. My Mum buying my boys (and niece and nephew) Advent calendars.
2. Listening to Jo Whiley on playback whilst doing the dreaded ironing.
3. Snoops and hot water bottle for snuggly bedtimes.
4. Our nearly-illegible-family-heirloom Tala measuring cup (it's been in the dishwasher a few times by accident). We use it a lot - it's neat.
Am I allowed a sneaky 5th?
5. Baby news: work colleague, neighbour and now Kate (& Will). I blame those summer happies - you know Jubilee, Olympics, Paralympics...
♥ Have a happy week ♥
Labels: 52 weeks of happy