I FEEL SO EXCITED that December is here. It's such a special month and I want to make the most of it.
So... I thought I'd publish my first goals list - I know lots of you already do this. I had fun putting it together and hopefully it will help me focus on making December more productive and happier.
Here's my list:
1. Choose a word/theme for 2013.
2. Make a word collage for 2013 inspired by Laura and Niki.
3. Take part in Project 333 for a month.
4. Don't gain any weight this Christmas: Lose 5lbs then gain 5lbs!
5. Have a date night with hubby.
6. Go to a folk concert (carols, dancing and a Mummers Play).
7. See The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey with my youngest son.
8. Drink sherry :)
9. Go for a long walk.
10. Spend some quality time with my Mum.
I like my list. It's quite long, but I don't mind if I don't achieve all of this - just a few things would be nice.
Btw... if you haven't noticed I've updated my simple pleasures list on my sidebar and given my owl a little Santa hat ♥
What are your goals/hopes for December? Please share.