1. Try a different cocktail on my birthday. Ooh yes. I was treated to a cosmopolitan. Perfect for winter.
2. Spend less on groceries and keep a daily spending diary. Oops no. Spending under control but no recording.
3. Cook at least once for friends or family. Yes, we are cooking for family on Friday - a French menu is planned.
4. Finish decluttering our bedroom. Almost there with this one and I'll be posting the results soon.
5. Buy a DSLR camera with my combined Christmas and birthday money. Yes, very happy with my purchase.
6. Challenge myself to write something other than a blog post. Yes, I'm writing a piece for a newspaper competition. If it doesn't get published then I'll post it here. It's something I was thinking of writing about anyway.
7. Celebrate Valentine's Day our way without buying anything that is being specifically marketed for this occasion. We had a lovely intimate meal which marked the day in just the same way as presents or cards would have done. It felt a little strange not sending cards but I don't think our relationship has suffered. Weird that we feel compelled to send cards on a certain day that has no personal significance to us.
How's your February been so far? Please share.