1. I'm often too busy to blog when work, home and family get in the way and it can be frustrating. But, honestly, blogging mostly gives me a buzz.
2. I remember my first crushes and wonder why - Daniel from Streetly
3. ... and Trevor Eve from Shoestring?
4. I wish I could see more of my friends who've moved away. I'm so looking forward to meeting up in the summer hols for coffee, lunch and chat.
5. I look forward to those rare moments when I have the house to myself (not easy with a husband who works from home).
6. I'm shocked by the signs of ageing post 45 – hello back fat, I didn't expect you.
7. I often feel happy for no apparent reason. Simplifying my life has brought me so much happiness.
8. I love a 'creative' haircut.
9. I dream of living on a barge.
10. Sometimes it's all about an early night - warm drink, pjs, socks, book.
There... so nice to let these ten random thoughts escape. Linking in with Annie.