My, oh my it's May. How happy that makes me feel. This is one of my favourite months, a time of growth, hope and light. I love the lighter mornings, watching nature bloom and the energy I feel at this time of year.
Here's my pick of interesting reads. I hope they inspire you to live well with a little less. Whether that's less air miles in your shopping basket, embracing small space living or managing information overload.
- How To Beat Information Overwhelm And Still Care About The World by Meet Me At Mikes
- Organised for fun via Ikea Live
- Thoughts are well just... thoughts via Clear Mind Institute
- Seasonal Foods For May via Lucy Bee Blog
- Design Ideas That Matter: Q&A with Minimalist Joshua Fields Millburn via Sunset
Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my signature style post. It was so lovely to read your comments.