Time to rest, re-energise and refresh.
Break free from routine, be spontaneous or just be.
Stop the clock or use that free time for something that's really important to you.
Catch-up, create or just chill.
Do something different.
Wherever the weekend takes you I hope you find these links useful.
- The Rule of Hands by Eat and Think. This is such a pretty post and valuable to anyone like me who's trying to eat healthily and heartily.
- Here's What Happens When You Start Being Nice To Yourself by mindbodygreen. Timely advice on self-care.
- Free fun! Twenty adventures that don't cost a thing via The Guardian. The Sunday Assembly sounds interesting.
- Viewpoint: How life in a caravan set us free via BBC News. I found this inspiring reading especially as it involves former teachers. I can't wait to read more Meek Family Adventures.
- Do what's important (not urgent) by little eco footprints. I really want to work out how to apply the Eisenhower Method to my life.
- Brittany's Bayside Bungalow an immaculate tiny house to enjoy via Tiny House Giant Journey.
With these have a great weekend xo