Every week I like to share wonderful reads and resources to inspire simplicity, mindfulness and living well on less.
- From vegan brandy butter to using cloth for gift wrap here's plenty of green ideas and links for saving the planet this season. From Friends of the Earth: 25 eco-friendly Christmas tips
- Win a Gluten Free Hamper Worth £45 from Can't Swing a Cat
- If, like me you're intrigued by what inspires writers and can't wait to hear their recommendations, you'll love this interview with Adele Parks via Novelicious.
- Why Not... Be A Strong Woman? from The Simply Luxurious Life
- 10 Things We Learned From Amelia Freer's Book, Eat Nourish Glow via Marie Claire
- I love this calming and natural space, Advent In The House by Katrin at Taking Notes.
- Every day can be a celebration: Celebrating the Day by Emily at Minimal Millennial
I hope these reads add some simplicity and joy to your weekend.