Every week I like to share wonderful reads and resources to inspire simplicity, mindfulness and living well on less.
- Did you have a traditional Christmas? Ever fancied a change? What I Learnt Spending Christmas in a Country That Doesn't Celebrate Christmas by Becca Caddy via Life Hacker.
- Bikini bodies are so 2015. Some life-changing magic, Drowning in commitments? It's time to stop giving a damn by Sarah Knight via The Guardian.
- This home is cheery, from Wealden Times.
- "Give your body some love." 10 running resolutions for the New Year from Realbuzz.
- 230 Great Books for Children in 2016. We're enjoying Charlotte's Web in the class I'm covering at the moment.
- Sam Baker via The Pool: Books to look forward to in 2016.
- New Year tips for a healthy 2016 via British Heart Foundation with a bonus 15 great links from 2015.
- Freeze food flat. Now, that makes sense. New year, new kitchen - get your cupboards in order! by Naomi Devlin via River Cottage.
- A minimalist nest with shoe storage via Remodelista.
- Traditional Seville Orange Marmalade from Delia. I'm in the mood for marmalade making... is this the best recipe?
Take care this new year